Not Just Another Legal Talking Head!
Jeff Isaac, The Lawyer in Blue Jeans, has been espousing a different and unique approach to Law than the majority of lawyers. He is not just another legal talking head. In fact, his philosophy is that law can be simple!
The antithesis of Ivy League, dark-suited attorneys, Jeff Isaac, Esq.—AKA “The Lawyer in Blue Jeans“— is available as a media expert source or event keynote speaker to provide your audience with down-to-earth, invigorating and “brutally honest” perspective and commentary on personal legal issues affecting society on a day-to-day basis. His distinctive “Blue Jeans Law” philosophy and casual and lighthearted demeanor offers a welcome and refreshing view of legal topics with the “common man’s” interest at heart.
Recent Radio Show Broadcasts
- Jeff and Justin are talking about how to keep your estate from going to the government!
- Justin breaks down the case of a convicted rapist who was ACCIDENTALLY released!
- Attorney Brian Dougherty, Nicholas Newsum (with Michael Sullivan & Associates LLP), and our very own Justin Isaac will discuss Assembly Bill No. 5 which covers Employees vs. Independent Contractors in California.
- Justin talks about a guy who sued Popeyes for not having chicken sandwiches in stock and a man suing Apple for turning him gay!
- Justin is Discussing Gender/Trans Rights and the Law.
- Jeff and Justin Discuss the Definition of “Hearsay” a talk about a New CA Bill Allowing College Athletes to be Paid.
- Brian Dougherty San Diego’s trusted Workers Comp Attorney to Talk About Independent Contractor v. Employee, AKA Bill AB-5.
- Justin talks about a new bill passed by Governor Newsom that will limit landlords, we have Jayson Yoss of GoldenWest Management
- Justin breaks down a new law that will restrain police officers and an attorney who paid his clients over $300k for bad advice!
- Justin discusses Jeff Epstein, Living Trusts, and Much More!
- Estate tax, Gift tax, and Generation Skipping Transfer Taxes
- An Israeli Woman Files a Lawsuit Against TV Station
- Protect Your Family Estate – Avoid Probate
- Burt Reynolds Leaves Son Out of His Will for His Son’s Protection
- Aretha Franklin Died With No Estate Plan
- Jeff Isaac and Justin Isaac on On The Brett Winterble Show
- Homeless Man Arrested at Burger King For “Fake” Ten Dollar Bill
- Sport Gambling Is Now Legal in All States
- Jeff Talks Red Flag Laws – Gun Control
- Free Alcohol at California Barber Shops?