Not Just Another Legal Talking Head!
Jeff Isaac, The Lawyer in Blue Jeans, has been espousing a different and unique approach to Law than the majority of lawyers. He is not just another legal talking head. In fact, his philosophy is that law can be simple!
The antithesis of Ivy League, dark-suited attorneys, Jeff Isaac, Esq.—AKA “The Lawyer in Blue Jeans“— is available as a media expert source or event keynote speaker to provide your audience with down-to-earth, invigorating and “brutally honest” perspective and commentary on personal legal issues affecting society on a day-to-day basis. His distinctive “Blue Jeans Law” philosophy and casual and lighthearted demeanor offers a welcome and refreshing view of legal topics with the “common man’s” interest at heart.
Recent Radio Show Broadcasts
- Justin Chats with Jenica Martin About The Current Housing Market
- Temporary moratorium on foreclosures | Covid-19
- The Economy During Covid19 With Joe Stenovec
- Housing Market During Covid19 with Brad Seaman
- Current State of Our Economy During Covid-19
- Justin and Joseph Willmore talking all things family law
- Justin is talking about a vegan couple charged with their child’s murder, and new laws coming in 2020
- Justin is back in studio talking about a man arrested in San Diego after flaunting his robbery of Wells Fargo on Facebook
- Justin is Joined in Studio by the Director of Ft. Rosecrans Graham Wright and the President of the San Diego Veteran’s Coalition Ron Stark!
- Justin Discusses wrongfully convicted man possibly having to split his compensation with his ex-wife and Madonna being sued for delaying a concert!
- Rising Rates
- Will You Need to Hire a Probate Lawyer?
- A Step-by-Step Guide to What Happens During Probate
- What We Learned From Kobe Bryant’s Estate Plan
- Effects of COVID-19 on Probates
- When To Hire A Trust Attorney
- Estate tax, Gift tax, and Generation Skipping Transfer Taxes
- An Israeli Woman Files a Lawsuit Against TV Station
- Protect Your Family Estate – Avoid Probate
- Burt Reynolds Leaves Son Out of His Will for His Son’s Protection