Meet The Attorneys
Justin Isaac, Attorney at Law
Justin Isaac has worked at the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group for eight years. He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2016.
Justin has extensive knowledge of estate planning and takes personal accountability in ensuring that each clients’ needs are met. He is committed to carrying out the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group’s philosophy of delivering sensible and reliable service.
In addition to helping clients with their estate planning needs, Justin also offers legal advice weekly on the radio. He can be heard on Sunday’s at 9 a.m. on 760 KFMB AM with Attorney at Law, Jeff Isaac, where they discuss legal news and advise callers who have questions about their own personal legal matters.
Justin was born and raised in San Diego and currently resides in North County. When he is not assisting clients with their legal needs, he enjoys watching soccer, playing golf, and traveling.
Recent Radio Show Broadcasts
- Justin discusses Jeff Epstein, Living Trusts, and Much More!
- Justin is back and talking the 4th amendment, Hawaiian Laws and more!
- Justin Discusses Elections, Voter Rights with Chad Peace
- Justin is Joined By The Original Lawyer In Blue Jeans, Jeff Isaac.
- Free Speech – Berkeley Changes Gender Language Chart.
- Justin talks about the legality of a mistaken identity case
- Barbara Bry Mayor 2020
- Justin breaks down Drew Brees’ Diamond Lawsuit and More.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Losing Accreditation?
- The Kellen Winslow Jr. Trial