Meet The Attorneys
Justin Isaac, Attorney at Law
Justin Isaac has worked at the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group for eight years. He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2016.
Justin has extensive knowledge of estate planning and takes personal accountability in ensuring that each clients’ needs are met. He is committed to carrying out the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group’s philosophy of delivering sensible and reliable service.
In addition to helping clients with their estate planning needs, Justin also offers legal advice weekly on the radio. He can be heard on Sunday’s at 9 a.m. on 760 KFMB AM with Attorney at Law, Jeff Isaac, where they discuss legal news and advise callers who have questions about their own personal legal matters.
Justin was born and raised in San Diego and currently resides in North County. When he is not assisting clients with their legal needs, he enjoys watching soccer, playing golf, and traveling.
Recent Radio Show Broadcasts
- Justin and Joseph Willmore talking all things family law
- Justin is talking about a vegan couple charged with their child’s murder, and new laws coming in 2020
- Justin is back in studio talking about a man arrested in San Diego after flaunting his robbery of Wells Fargo on Facebook
- Justin is Joined in Studio by the Director of Ft. Rosecrans Graham Wright and the President of the San Diego Veteran’s Coalition Ron Stark!
- Justin Discusses wrongfully convicted man possibly having to split his compensation with his ex-wife and Madonna being sued for delaying a concert!
- Jeff and Justin are talking about how to keep your estate from going to the government!
- Justin breaks down the case of a convicted rapist who was ACCIDENTALLY released!
- Attorney Brian Dougherty, Nicholas Newsum (with Michael Sullivan & Associates LLP), and our very own Justin Isaac will discuss Assembly Bill No. 5 which covers Employees vs. Independent Contractors in California.
- Justin talks about a guy who sued Popeyes for not having chicken sandwiches in stock and a man suing Apple for turning him gay!
- Justin is Discussing Gender/Trans Rights and the Law.