Meet The Attorneys
Justin Isaac, Attorney at Law
Justin Isaac has worked at the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group for eight years. He received his Juris Doctorate from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 2016.
Justin has extensive knowledge of estate planning and takes personal accountability in ensuring that each clients’ needs are met. He is committed to carrying out the Lawyer in Blue Jeans Group’s philosophy of delivering sensible and reliable service.
In addition to helping clients with their estate planning needs, Justin also offers legal advice weekly on the radio. He can be heard on Sunday’s at 9 a.m. on 760 KFMB AM with Attorney at Law, Jeff Isaac, where they discuss legal news and advise callers who have questions about their own personal legal matters.
Justin was born and raised in San Diego and currently resides in North County. When he is not assisting clients with their legal needs, he enjoys watching soccer, playing golf, and traveling.
Recent Radio Show Broadcasts
- Jeff and Justin are talking about how to keep your estate from going to the government!
- Justin breaks down the case of a convicted rapist who was ACCIDENTALLY released!
- Attorney Brian Dougherty, Nicholas Newsum (with Michael Sullivan & Associates LLP), and our very own Justin Isaac will discuss Assembly Bill No. 5 which covers Employees vs. Independent Contractors in California.
- Justin talks about a guy who sued Popeyes for not having chicken sandwiches in stock and a man suing Apple for turning him gay!
- Justin is Discussing Gender/Trans Rights and the Law.
- Jeff and Justin Discuss the Definition of “Hearsay” a talk about a New CA Bill Allowing College Athletes to be Paid.
- Brian Dougherty San Diego’s trusted Workers Comp Attorney to Talk About Independent Contractor v. Employee, AKA Bill AB-5.
- Justin talks about a new bill passed by Governor Newsom that will limit landlords, we have Jayson Yoss of GoldenWest Management
- Justin breaks down a new law that will restrain police officers and an attorney who paid his clients over $300k for bad advice!
- Justin discusses Jeff Epstein, Living Trusts, and Much More!